We are the leading a Magento Development Agency in Kent
We are Comtecs, a specialist Magento Agency in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. We have been working with Magento ecommerce clients for over 10 years and have a wealth of in-house Magento Development Experience. Magento is one of the world’s leading e-commerce platforms. The advantage of this system is that it is very stable, scalable, flexible and you can easily install pre-developed extensions to provide some great functionality to aid your e-commerce efforts.
However, it can be quite a daunting platform to use because of its complexity and sheer depth of functionality. The key is to understand how to make Magento work best for you and your business systems. You need to know what it is capable of and how you can streamline your processes to maximise its functionality.
Our Specialist Magento Development Team
Unlike some agencies, we do not outsource our Magento projects. We have a UK-based team of in-house Magento Developers in our offices in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent. We carry out all Magento works ourselves and never outsource any development to third parties. Our small tight-knit team can offer a wide range of Magento solutions ranging from simple plugin installation through to full Magento system migrations and Magento deployments.
We have Magento consultants running alongside our development team to ensure all projects run on time, to budget and include the full scope that is agreed with our clients.
Upgrade Magento 1 to Magento 2
We have carried out multiple upgrades from Magento 1 to Magento 2 environments and have great understanding of the pitfalls to watch out for. Every Magneto Upgrade is slightly different, so our proven expertise is vital in saving our clients time, money and internal admin resource. We have a large structured Magento Upgrade documentation library and will almost certainly have covered any issues you may foresee with your Magento migration.
There are many reasons to upgrade from Magento 1 to Magento 2. Here are a few:
- Magento 2 is more secure. Magento 2 has a number of security features that were not available in Magento 1, such as two-factor authentication and secure file upload.
- Magento 2 is faster. Magento 2 is designed to be faster than Magento 1. This can improve the performance of your store and make it more user-friendly.
- Magento 2 is more scalable. Magento 2 is designed to be more scalable than Magento 1. This means that it can handle more traffic and more orders.
- Magento 2 is more flexible. Magento 2 has a number of features that make it more flexible than Magento 1. This can allow you to customize your store to meet your specific needs.
- Magento 2 is more user-friendly. Magento 2 has a number of features that make it more user-friendly than Magento 1. This can make it easier for your customers to find what they are looking for and to make a purchase.
If you are looking to improve the security, performance, scalability, flexibility, and user-friendliness of your Magento store, upgrading to Magento 2 is a great option to consider.
Magento Extension Development
In addition to installation of standard Magento Extensions our team have also created some of our own Magento extensions. These can be simple product configuration options through to full Sage 200 integration modules. We have also modified off the shelf Magento extensions in the past to further enhance performance to suit a particular set of circumstances of bespoke ecommerce platforms.
- Comtecs has a team of experienced Magento developers. Comtecs has been developing Magento extensions for over 10 years and has a team of experienced Magento developers. This means that you can be confident that your Magento extension will be developed by experts.
- Comtecs offers a wide range of Magento extension development services. Comtecs offers a wide range of Magento extension development services, including custom extension development, module integration, and theme customization. This means that you can be confident that Comtecs can develop the Magento extension that you need.
- Comtecs offers competitive pricing. Comtecs offers competitive pricing for Magento extension development services. This means that you can be confident that you are getting a good value for your money.
- Comtecs offers excellent customer support. Comtecs offers excellent customer support for Magento extension development services. This means that you can be confident that you will be able to get the help that you need if you have any problems with your Magento extension.
We are Magento Sage 200 Experts
Working closely with Sage 200 Partners we have deployed full Magento Sage 200 Integrations. From matching customer order pricing to full payment gateway & transactional data we have you covered! Get in touch with our Sage 200 Magento Integration specialists and discuss the multitude of complex bespoke solutions that are available. We can also arrange upgrades from Sage 50 to Sage 200 through our partner network.
There are many benefits of integrating Magento with Sage 200. Here are a few:
- Improved efficiency. By integrating the two systems, you can eliminate the need to manually enter data from one system to the other. This can save you time and effort.
- Reduced errors. Integrating the two systems can help to reduce errors by eliminating the need for manual data entry.
- Improved customer service. By integrating the two systems, you can provide better customer service by having a complete view of your customer's order history and account information.
- Increased sales. Integrating the two systems can help you to increase sales by making it easier for customers to place orders and track their orders.
- Improved inventory management. Integrating the two systems can help you to improve inventory management by having a real-time view of your inventory levels.
- Reduced costs. Integrating the two systems can help you to reduce costs by eliminating the need for manual data entry and by improving efficiency.
If you are looking to improve your business efficiency, reduce errors, improve customer service, increase sales, improve inventory management, and reduce costs, integrating Magento with Sage 200 is a great option to consider.
Magento Support & Maintenance Services
Many of our customers are completely self-sufficient with their day-to-day Magento Support. Others however prefer to have us on standby for upgrades and product support. Our in-house team of Magento Support specialists are always on hand to deal with any enquiries. We have a bespoke ticketing system specifically tailored to Magento Support and can manage all levels of support quickly and efficiently to suit all budgets. We also run a number of Magento maintenance packages to help our Magento clients to grow their businesses.
If you are new to Magento or your team needs a refresher on Magento 2, then we can train your team to get the best out of the platform. Whether it’s simple training on content management, product set up or more advanced work such as SEO and reporting, we can help. What’s more, we steer clear of jargon and explain everything in plain English.
We are also a Magento SEO Agency
Magento’s extensive capabilities also means it can be employed to drive serious amounts of organic traffic. If you already run a Magento platform and would like to increase your exposure in the search engines and drive more sales from your ecommerce store, we can help.
We are one the leading SEO companies in Kent, and we have in-house SEO expertise with over 20 years of expertise. We’ve helped to drive organic growth for many UK brands.